Such a cute snack idea to serve for Shark Week or any ocean themed party. Only 8 steps to these simple Shark Week Treats and something the kids are sure to love!
Rice Krispie Ingredients
3 tbs. butter - evenly cut into 3 pieces
3 C. crispy rice cereal
4 C. mini marshmallows
blue gel food coloring
blue gummy sharks
1. Spray an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. On medium heat, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan or dutch oven.
3. Once the butter is 3/4 melted, add in the mini marshmallows. Stir every few minutes.
4. When the mini marshmallows are about 3/4 melted, add in a few drops of the blue gel food coloring. Stir to mix the color into the melty marshmallows.
5. Add in the rice cereal and gently fold the cereal into the melty marshmallow mixture.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and gently press down evenly.
7. Let set an hour too cool and then cut evenly into squares.
8. Give each treat a gummy shark on top.
*Makes approximately 9 treats
So did the kids think you're the best mom ever?! That's a total win:win in my book.